Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Movie 43

Movie 43 is a comedy that came out in 2013 starring famous actors such as Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman. The movie is put together with a bunch of short stories and or skits as result of this in my opinion caused for a lot of confusion while watching. There was no structure within the movie therefor as a viewer it was not very entertaining. This is a short review because the movie did not have a lasting impression on me and i would not recommend it to any Tristate college students. Feel free to watch the trailer and give feedback on your own opinion.
P.S. do not be fooled by the trailer which at first glance may seem funny but unfortunately outside of the trailer there is no more funny scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jDp2D2zWMI

 

     

2 comments:

  1. I was recently considering watching this movie. I'm surprised based on the trailer that the movie was not entertaining all the way through. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this movie when it came out. I thought it was pretty awful. I also agree that the movie does not hold your attention. To many things are going on at once and could be very confusing.

    ReplyDelete